across town Plumbing
Located in Surrey, but servicing the entire Vancouver area, Across Town Plumbing and Heating does everything from small residential jobs to large commercial renovations, repairs and maintenance.
Since 1996, our family owned and operated business has served Vancouver, Richmond, the Fraser Valley (Langley, Surrey and Abbotsford), and the Tri-Cities (Burnaby, Coquitlam, and New Westminster) as well as Port Moody and surrounding area.
All of our technicians are Red Seal Certified and have extensive experience maintaining, installing, fixing or renovating your heating and plumbing systems.
Some of the areas we specialize in are:
- Commercial, industrial and residential repairs.
- Installation of shut off valves (to control building risers and branch lines).
- Partial and total repiping.
- Every type of sewer and drain cleaning and pressure jetting.
- Supplying and installing gas, electric and instantaneous hot water tanks.
- Gas piping, fire pits and BBQ lines.
- Backflow testing, and backflow prevention and maintenance.
- Video pipe inspections (you and your insurance company can see what the problem is).
- Furnace installation and maintenance.
- 24 Hour plumbing and heating emergency service.
To streamline the process of working with medium to large companies with security protocols and other specific criteria for onsite trades, we are fully registered with Complyworks.
Our strata and management clients manage portfolios that include Propspero International, Gammon International, Exclusive Management, Realacorp, The Louis Brier Home and Hospital, BLJC (Telus, TD Bank, CIBC, Purolator, Rogers, and Shell).
Our technicians are members of the BCWWA.
For service you can count on to keep you warm and dry (when you need to be), with access to all of the utilities you need to keep your home and business operating at its peak, call Across Town Plumbing and Heating today to learn about everything we have to offer.
Hear what folks are saying!
I totally recommend Across Town Plumbing. I would not hesitate to contact them for any plumbing issue.